5 delicious pork recipes in a slow cooker
Baked ham with mustard and cream
Also an interesting recipe for cooking ham with the help of a slow cooker. Due to the cream used in this recipe, the boiled pork acquires its unique delicate taste and incredible juiciness, garlic and the addition of mustard, gives it a rich, appetizing smell. Seasoning can be paprika or pepper (black, red), as well as turmeric.
You must have products:
- Cream from the calculation of 1 kg per 100 g
- 2-3 kg
- Root (white) 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Black and red pepper 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil 1 tsp
- Paprika (ground) 1 tsp
- Garlic 1-2 tooth.
Method of cooking:
- We take the meat, wash it and remove the film from it. Thoroughly wipe and rub the meat with butter.
- With the help of a knife you need to make cuts (not much needed).
- Garlic cloves are pressed and mixed with black pepper, salt and mustard.
- We smear the mixture with meat and pack it in film (you can take a bag). Day insist in the refrigerator.
- After marinating, we run 10% cream into the cuts (we use a syringe).
- Unnecessary marinade clean.
- Together we interfere with turmeric, paprika and this time red pepper.
- The resulting mixture rub meat.
- Oil grease all parts of the multi-cooker bowl and lower the meat inside.
- Optionally set “Baking”, you can “Frying” (for 30 minutes).
- Then the “Stewing” option (based on time, cooking time per kilogram of meat). Remember that the beef need to cook longer.
- Turn the meat to the other side every 30-60 minutes.
- After cooking, let her still be at 1 o'clock there.
- Now you can send the meat to cool in the fridge.