- Posted Love proshuta
- Date: May 27, 2017 at 4:02 pm
A miracle wonderful and wonderfully wonderful: a remontant sort of raspberry variety Bryansk miracle
The repair raspberry has been known for over 200 years. But it was only in the last decades that its varieties appeared, which led to believe in the creation of a completely new kind of this culture. In many ways, such a raspberry exceeds the usual summer. Bryansk varieties created under the guidance of Professor I.V. Kazakov, recognized as an outstanding achievement in the global selection. Among these new products is the Bryansk miracle.
Still, a miracle or a miracle: a description of the variety and photos
The Bryansk miracle (sometimes by mistake this raspberry is called the Bryansk miracle) is a large-bred remontant industrial grade suitable for amateur gardening.Established in 2001 for the Central Region, but can be cultivated in all parts of the country..
The bush is high (from 1.5 to 2 m), consists of 5–7 branched shoots located vertically. Stems dense, strong, do not lie under the weight of the crop. Thorns are located along the entire length of the shoot. The leaves are large, dark green, toothed.
Ripe raspberries of this variety are not showered from the bush after ripening for a week
The berries are conical, spindly, oblong, 3-4 cm in length, dense, transportable. Weight - from 5 to 12 g. The taste of berries is sweet-sour, with a pleasant aroma. Tasting evaluation - 4 points out of 5.
What is good repairmanship
Renovation is called raspberry, which bears fruit on both biennial and annual shoots. The harvest on young branches is much richer than on last year’s.Therefore, it is recommended not to leave the branches that left the plants for the second year, but to mow the whole plant in the fall at the root and burn it.
This raspberry differs from other remontant varieties in that fruit branches grow in pairs from each node of the shoot.
Repair raspberry fruits both on biennial and annual shoots
Table: advantages and disadvantages of the variety
|Productivity||Relatively weak resistance of the variety to fungal infections. At the end of the season, leaves are affected by spots.|
|Large fruit.||In the damp, cool summer, the harvest does not have time to ripen before the onset of frost.|
|Long-lasting (within 5-7 days) the preservation of ripe berries on the bush without spoilage and shedding.|
|Lack of rooting and sprawling along the site.|
|Good taste of berries.|
|A long period of fruiting at the end of the season, when all the other berries have already moved away.|
|The ability to ripen on cut branches set in the water.|
|During ripening berries can withstand frosts up to -3aboutFROM.|
|Increased resistance to pests and diseases.|
|High frost resistance, since there are no shoots left that can freeze and the roots withstand temperatures down to -25aboutFROM.|
Features of landing
Planting raspberry repair varieties is best in the fall, in late October. Before the onset of stable cold weather, she will have time to take root, and next summer to give the first harvest. But in the northern regions with cool summers and clay soils that retain moisture well, planting is also possible in early spring.
It is best to plant a repair raspberry at the end of October
You can arrange raspberry bushes in rows and in separate groups. The main thing is to maintain the correct distance.In the row - at least 70 cm between plants, and between trenches or individual bushes - 2 m. Obligatory condition - the place should be sunny and protected from winds, without stagnation of moisture. The groundwater level should not exceed 1.5 m.
In a damp area, bushes are planted on ridges 50 cm high.
For raspberries need a sunny place, protected from the wind
Site preparation for planting
In order for the variety to reveal its unique qualities, the soil under the bushes must be loose, fertile and moist.
For autumn planting place is prepared in the spring. For this you need:
- The site allocated for the berry, dig up, removing the roots of weeds, especially wheat grass, larvae of the May beetle and wireworm, razorovnyat rake.
- Dig trenches or pits with a depth and a width of 0.5 m in the direction from south to north, laying the fertile (upper) layer in one direction.
- Fill the bottom with pieces of the removed turf with its roots up, shredded branches, weeds, and tamp.
- Fill with a mixture of 1 part of fertile land, 2 parts of humus or compost, river sand.Add kiln ash to hardwood trees - 1 L per 1 m2.
- Make 1 tbsp. any complex fertilizer on 1 m of a trench or in one hole.
- Liberally pour (2–3 buckets of water per 1 m2).
- Cover with dark non-woven material and leave until autumn.
- For the summer, sow the soil around the trenches or pits prepared for planting with ground cover plants with a shallow root system of the bent-like type of shoots or undersized marigolds. Weeds removed in a timely manner.
Place for raspberries are prepared in advance
Selection of seedlings
It is necessary to acquire saplings in the checked garden centers, from the experienced gardeners who are engaged in cultivation of this culture to avoid re-grading and disappointment.When choosing planting material with an open root system, it is necessary to pay attention to the condition of the roots. They should be branched and fibrous, the branches wood - light, fresh scratch on the bark - green.
Planting plants with fresh leaves in the fall is useless, the bushes will die. Before planting, the green part of the shoot needs to be cut off, leaving 25–30 cm.
Raspberry seedlings with a closed root system can be transplanted at any time of the year, but better in spring.The root system of such a plant should cover the entire space of the pot and be visible in the drainage holes.It is not necessary to remove the tip and tear off the leaves from such a bush.
Saplings with a closed root system can be transplanted at any time of the year, but better in spring
Autumn planting of seedlings
In the fall, covering material is removed from the prepared trenches and pits. Seedlings inspect, check the root system, removing blackened or broken roots, put for 5–6 hours in water with the addition of Kornevin or Heteroauxin for better survival and root development. Then proceed to landing:
- In the prepared soil, dig holes that are proportional to the root system of the seedling.
- Plants are installed in them vertically, carefully straightening the roots to the sides so that they do not bend upwards.
- Sprinkle with excavated soil so that the root collar of the shoot is at the same level as in the nursery. Shake the seedling gently to compact the soil around the roots.
- Abundantly watered. If the roots are bare, add land.
- Mulch planting humus, compost, peat, rotted sawdust.
Remontant raspberry bushes planted in autumn, bloom in summer and give the first harvest
Video: a description of the raspberry Bryansk and its landing
It is possible to dissolve raspberries on your plot in several ways: seedlings, root suckers and cuttings.
Reproduction of patch raspberry by cuttings
Since this raspberry gives very few offspring, it can be propagated by cuttings. A shrub intended for grafting is not removed in the fall. From its branches in the spring cuttings are cut. For this, the middle part with 4-5 kidneys is selected for the shoot.
The lower cut of the cut should be 1 cm below the kidney.
The cuttings are placed in a liquid with Hetero-auxin or Corneumin dissolved for the day. After that, the prepared branches are placed in the wells and covered with loose, moist soil, so that at least two buds are on the surface. Top hole can be covered with a five-liter plastic bottle with a cropped bottom and a screwed lid.It is best of all to organize a bed with saplings in partial shade so that the bright sun does not damage the young leaves.You can germinate cuttings in pots.
In early autumn, the grown seedlings are planted in a permanent place.
Remontant raspberry cuttings can be rooted in pots
You can propagate an already existing raspberry bush with root suckers.
Video: Reproduction of raspberries by root shoots
Caring for raspberries Bryansk miracle is to perform certain actions:
- Weeding. Raspberry does not like the neighborhood of weeds, especially wheat grass.
- Thinning. The bush should not have more than 5-7 branches, because the shoots of the plant are branched, their large number will create a deficit of sunlight.
- Mulching. The variety is demanding of soil moisture. A thick layer of mulch from mowed, chopped grass, rotted sawdust, peat, compost, or humus will help keep the water in the ground.
- Watering. They are held 1-2 times a week, depending on the weather. The soil should be moist to the depth of the roots (40–50 cm). To do this, you need 2–3 buckets of water per bush.
- Top dressing.
- Garter of grown shoots to the trellis, because under the weight of a plentiful harvest they can fall.
- Pruning escaped shoots under the root in autumn and burning them.
- Cleaning the berry from fallen leaves in autumn.
- Cleaning the soil under the bushes from the old mulch after the snow melted and replacing it with a new one after the germination of new shoots.
Table: feeding remontants raspberries
|Period||The composition of the feeding|
|In early spring immediately after the snow melts.||Kiln ash of deciduous trees 1–2 tbsp. under the bush after copious watering.|
|In a week (select one of the recommended dressings).||
Top dressing is done after a lot of watering, so as not to burn the roots of raspberries.
|Every two weeks.|
|In August, at the beginning of ripening berries.||Kiln ash of deciduous trees 1–2 tbsp. under a bush after heavy watering.|
|In the autumn, after removing all the shoots.||After a heavy irrigation, soil the soil over cut bushes with manure, humus or compost.|
Table: diseases of raspberry raspberry
|Disease name||Symptoms||Treatment and Prevention|
|White spot or (septoriosis)||The leaves are covered with brown spots with a white middle. They crawl all over the leaf before it dries. The disease can spread to the stems, which are further covered with cracks. The plant weakens and dies.||
|Purple spotting (or didymella)||The appearance on the shoots and leaves of raspberry purple confluent spots. The leaves wither and fall off.|
|Ulcer spot||On the leaves appear brown blurred spots, which merge into ulcers and cause death of leaves.|
|Anthracnose||Spots on leaves and stalks of a grayish-brown shade. They wither and drop out, leaving holes.|
Photo Gallery: Disease Control
Table: How to recognize pests
|Pest||Damage||Prevention and Protection|
|Raspberry beetle||He lays eggs in buds, the larvae gnaw the innards of the flower, and the berry does not tie.||
|Aphid||Arranges at the ends of the shoots, on the back of the leaves, sucks the juice from the plant and weakens it.|
|Pliers||Microscopic arachnids settle on the back of the leaf plate and feed on its contents. The leaves curl, dry.||Spray raspberry bushes with wood ash (0.5 liters per 5 liters of water - the mixture is boiled, cooled, filtered, 50 ml of green soap and 2 tsp. Of kerosene are added).|
|Stem gallitsa||Lays eggs in the lower part of the stem, the larva gnaws the inside of it, the branch withers, turns yellow and falls off. Galitsa settles mainly on bushes affected by didymella.|