Face cream in winter - how to choose
The fewer leaves remain on the calendar and thelower temperatures lower, the more danger lies in our skin. It would seem that there is nothing more dangerous than exposure to sunlight, from which we so carefully protect the skin in the warm season. But in fact, the wind, cold, sharp changes in temperature have a negative impact on it.
Scientists have established that in areas with a maximumlow temperatures women are aging much faster than their peers from regions with a temperate climate. So, without using a special face cream for the winter, we risk losing old age for more than a month.
As soon as the thermometer has reached the mark of + 5 °, it is worthwhile to think about changing your usual moisturizer to a more effective means in conditions of cooling.
Choosing an effective face cream that canto provide the skin with everything necessary, it should be remembered that nutritional components should predominate in it over moisturizers. In the composition of the cream must be present at least two or three components from the list below:
- natural oils. Their function is to prevent evaporation of the liquid from the surface of the skin and prevent the appearance of dryness and desquamation typical for winter time.
- Petrolatum. Face cream in the winter should, first of all, effectively soften the skin, not letting it get choked with sudden changes in temperature and cold wind. Therefore, Vaseline must be present in its composition necessarily.
- Extracts of plants. Under the influence of frost, even normal skin becomes sensitive and prone to irritation. To reduce their manifestation, the use of green tea, chamomile or calendula as a part of the cream will help.
- Vitamins A and C. Winter face cream containing vitamins, has the ability to strengthen the walls of capillaries, as well as nourish and rejuvenate the surface layers of the skin.
- SPF filters. Despite the widespread belief that sun protection is needed only in the warm season, during cold weather the aggressive effect of the sun persists, and the face cream should contain filters in winter, as well as in the summer.
- Glycerin, hyaluronic acid and various silicones. All of them have the ability to create on the surface of the skin an invisible protective film, protecting it from damage.
Many women are frightened by the fact that the winter creamThe face is more dense in consistency and contains a significant amount of fat. In connection with these, the question arises of his comedogenic nature, and also about whether he gives the skin an opportunity to breathe. This is a rather ambiguous question, but experts give the following recommendations in this regard.
First, do not put on the face fat creamdense layer - it does not enhance its effect, but pores will surely score. Secondly, do not use it if the time spent on air is not more than an hour. Those who spend most of the winter day indoors should pay attention to creams containing thermal water and extracts from medicinal herbs.
Also, choosing a face cream in winter, it is worthpay close attention to the fact that after lowering the temperature to minus 10 degrees, the skin loses most of its regenerative abilities, which means that cosmetics should support the regenerative processes in tissues. To do this, pay attention to the presence of components such as vitamins of group B and hyaluronic acid.
And do not forget that if betweentorque applying the cream and going out is not in the interval of 40-50 minutes, it is better not to use it. Otherwise, you can get skin microtrauma, which will lead to the development of inflammation and the appearance of itching and flaking.