How is potatoes stewed in a multivark with stew? Various options for cooking a popular dish
For Russians, potatoes are like for an Italianmacaroni, and for the Japanese rice. Any hostess knows dozens of different options for its preparation. For example, potatoes stewed in a multivark. With stew, this dish is even more delicious. You can verify this only from your own experience.
The simplest version
The hostess, who has the necessaryhome appliances, cope with this task in just a few minutes. Stewed potatoes in the multivarquet with stew are done very simply if the following mandatory products are available:
1 can of pork stew, 1.2 kilograms of potatoes, 1 carrot, onion and 8 grams of salt.
All work consists of several stages:
- First, all vegetables should be washed and cleaned.
- After this, cut the onions and potatoes gently with cubes, and chop the carrots on a grater.
- The first step is to fry carrots and onion in a bowl of multivarka in vegetable oil for 7 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to them and mix well.
- Cover the container with a lid and set the "Buckwheat" mode on the panel of the machine.
Literally in half an hour potatoes stewed inmultivarke with stewed meat will be ready. It only remains to arrange the finished product on plates and you can safely cover the table. The beauty of the recipe is that absolutely no spices are required for the work. After all, they are already in sufficient quantities already in the stew. That's why you have to be very careful with salt.
A useful addition
For those who like to experiment, you cansuggest another interesting option. Potatoes stewed in a multivarquet with stewed meat will become even more delicious if the list of original components is slightly expanded. The new recipe for work will require:
potatoes, bay leaves, onions, carrots, salt, sweet pepper, garlic, seasonings, greens and beef stew.
Then you should gradually perform the following actions:
- The main thing in this dish is vegetables, that's why it's necessary to start with them. To begin with, they need to be washed, thoroughly cleaned, and then gently cut: onions - half rings, and potatoes and carrots - brusochkami.
- Open the jar with stew.
- All products are simultaneously loaded into the multivark.
- Add the spices, salt and 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Thoroughly mix and close the lid tightly.
- Install the "Quenching" mode on the front panel and leave the device alone.
Literally in an hour the dish will be ready completely. After that, it can already safely be laid out on plates and invite everyone to the table.
Homemade semi-finished products
For the preparation of this dish is perfectalso stewed chicken. But it is not always at hand. It is better to take care of this in advance, and for work you can use the same multivark. The entire process will take a little over four hours. But the result is worth it. First you need to pick up the necessary ingredients:
2 kilograms of chicken meat, salt, onion, 5 peas of black pepper and two bay leaves.
- First the carcass should be cut into large enough pieces.
- Transfer them to the bowl, set the usual "Quenching" mode and leave for 2 hours in this position.
- Open the lid, add the remaining ingredients and leave again to stew for a couple of hours.
- Remove the bones and hold the meat for about 20 minutes in the "Heated" mode.
Now the chicken stew is completely ready. It can be used immediately for the purpose or rolled into cans, and then applied as needed. Under the nylon cap, it can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time. But if you want, you can roll it up according to all the rules and keep it in a cool place for up to six months. To extinguish it remains only to perform a few simple steps:
- Peel and grind vegetables (potatoes, carrots and onions).
- Add them to the bowl of the multivark.
- Add chicken half-finished product and spices.
- Set the "Quenching" mode.
After this, it remains only to wait for the timer signal, which will inform you that the process has ended.
Azu in Tatar
In the Tatar national cuisine there are many dishes,where vegetables combine with meat. In this country in general, respect for such products. The most popular variant is called "Azu in Tatar". In fact, it's stewed potatoes with stew. The recipe exists in a variety of variations.
To prepare such a dish, usually a cauldron or a cast-iron pan is used. But a multivarker is also able to cope with such work. The following will be required as initial products:
8 potatoes, a can of beef stew, 2 carrots, 3 pickles, a little olive oil, 5 cloves of garlic, 2 onions, 4 bay leaves, salt, 30 grams of tomato paste and ground pepper.
Cooking aza is not difficult:
- The first thing to do is to crush a large onion, put it in a bowl and add oil. Enable the "Frying" mode.
- Add the peeled and cut diced carrots. Continue to fry for another 8-10 minutes.
- With the potatoes removed peel, and then cut them into pieces of medium size and pour into the bowl multivark. For 15 minutes, vegetables should be roasted together.
- Salted cucumbers cut into cubes, and garlic - thin plates. Press for grinding is better not to use.
- Pour a glass of water, add garlic and spices and close the lid. Set the "Quenching" mode to 30 minutes.
- In the middle of the process, add the cucumbers, and after another 10 minutes - stew and bay leaf.
Ready dish can be laid out on a plate and eat with pleasure, sprinkled with crushed fresh herbs.
As you know, different recipes of the samedishes differ from each other in a basic set of basic ingredients. Therefore, in order to achieve the best result, it is necessary to think over the original composition well. A very tasty potato with stew is obtained if it is cooked using the following ingredients:
7 potatoes, 1 carrot, onion, a pot of any stew, salt, a little pepper, 2 tablespoons water and greens (parsley and dill).
The cooking process is as follows:
- First you have to grate the carrots, as well as cut the cubes of Bulgarian pepper, onions and potatoes
- Open the jar of stew and remove all the fat from it.
- All the ingredients are put in a bowl, add water and mix well.
- Fix the lid securely, set the "Quenching" mode on the panel and press the "Start" button. By default in the multivark this program is designed for 1 hour.
Now it remains only to wait for a ringing signaltimer, which will alert you of the complete availability of the product. The dish cooked in this way, as a rule, turns out to be tender and very tasty. And if you put a couple more spoons of canned green peas, it will only strengthen the fragrance.