How to clean shoes?
One of the most important elements of the created image is, of course, shoes. If it is chosen, right, then the person looks attractive and elegant. After all, with the help of shoes you can emphasize a sense of style and taste. Let's see in this article how to clean shoes made from various materials.
Before buying shoes, boots or shoes, you need to pay attention to the material from which the one or other model was sewn. It is very important to be able to properly care for shoes. And only with proper care and care, it will serve you faithfully for more than one season.
How to clean shoes from nubuck and suede
Shoes made of nubuck and suede look very elegant, but there is one drawback — it is not practical. Get it in spring or autumn, when it’s not so wet and damp outside.
- In order to properly care for such shoes, you must purchase specially made aerosols designed to care for these materials.
- It is necessary to clean shoes from nubuck and suede only after drying.For cleaning, you should purchase a special brush that will remove dirt and comb the pile fabric.
- If you notice that on some particular area of the pile, rubbed or acquired a fatish shine, then use a brush with a metal pile. It will help fix the problem.
How to clean leather shoes
If you purchased shoes made of leather, you can wear it at any time of the year.
- If you are exposed to rain, you can remove the water from the surface of the shoe with a clean cotton cloth, then rub with a colorless cream and polish to a shine.
- To wash shoes made of leather, you need a soft sponge dipped in a slightly soapy solution. After that, wipe with a dry cloth.
- To care for leather shoes you can use organic-based products, as they have the ability to protect from dirt and water. In the summer, when the shoes are “suffering” from the heat, use an emulsion base care product. It does not allow moisture to evaporate.
How to clean lacquer shoes
Lacquered shoes are very elegant, but not very practical. It does not require special care.
- It should be washed in warm water and a soft sponge.Then, be sure to wipe dry using a soft, cotton rag.
- Remember that to care for lacquered shoes, you can not use brushes. They can damage the surface.
- In order for shoes to shine like new, you can use the old method. To do this, beat the egg yolk, 3 tbsp. l turpentine until smooth. Add 1 tsp. castor oil and mix. Apply the mixture on the shoes with a cotton swab and allow to absorb well. Then rub the flannel rag.
Shoe storage rules
- To store shoes, it should be very careful, because if not properly stored, you risk getting deformed shoes, which can not be returned to its original appearance.
- Before putting your shoes in storage, you should make sure that they are in good condition and clean. Do not forget to dry it and smear with cream.
- Tamp shoes with crumpled newspapers, then wrap in clean paper and put in a box.
- Just following all these recommendations, you will notice that your shoes are in excellent condition.
Now you know how to properly clean shoes. But remember that for the care it is better to use the products of famous brands, and buy them in special stores. So you protect yourself from fakes.