How to cook vegetables in a multivariate?
Dishes cooked in the multivarquet are delicious andat the same time very useful, as during the preparation vitamins contained in the products are stored. Today, let's talk about how to cook vegetables in a multivariate.
Many models of multivarieties have a useful function that allows cooking vegetables for a couple. As an example, we offer a simple recipe for cooking fish with vegetables.
The following ingredients should be used for this dish:
- 1 PC. halibut or other low-fat fish;
- one zucchini;
- one medium bulb;
- one carrot;
- one sweet pepper;
- 200 g of cabbage;
- low-fat sour cream;
- salt and spices to taste.
- Fish carefully washing, dried with a paper towel and cut into portions. Pieces of salt, add your favorite spices and mix. Each of them is coated with sour cream.
- Vegetables wash and cleanse. Carrots and zucchini rubbed on a large grater, peppers and onions are cut into small pieces, and cabbage shredded.
- Add to the vegetables a couple spoons of sour cream, spices and begin to crumple them. It should be done carefully, so that the vegetables are allowed to juice, but they do not lose structure.
- We put in a special container for cooking steamed fish, and on top of it - vegetables.
- We pour water into the multivark and place a container with fish and vegetables in it.
- Choose the "Steam cooking" mode, and after 25-30 minutes the dish will be ready.
Preparation of frozen vegetables
In this miracle device you can cook not onlyfresh, but also frozen vegetables. Usually frozen vegetables are sold in the already peeled and cut form, which means that your participation in cooking will be minimal.
In order to prepare a full dinner of frozen vegetables and chicken, you will need:
- 500 grams of a mixture of frozen vegetables;
- 300 g of raw or cooked chicken fillet;
- 1 large onion;
- 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil;
- ½ st. l. low-fat sour cream;
- mustard (to taste);
- salt, spices.
- The bulb is cleaned and cut into pieces of the preferred form.
- On the "Baking" mode, fry the onion in vegetable oil.
- While the onion is fried, we will take care of the meat. Chicken must be cut into small pieces and added to onions. It is important to have time to do this before the bulb becomes golden. If you are not sure that you have time, prepare the meat in advance.
- Add frozen vegetables. Do not unfreeze them, otherwise some of them may "swim".
- To prepare the sauce mix eggs, sour cream, mustard, salt and spices.
- Fill with the resulting vegetable sauce, switch the multivark into the "Quenching" mode and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- After the specified time, we check the readiness of vegetables and meat. If necessary, increase the cooking time.
Before you start cooking with the use of multivarkers, you need to understand how to cook in a multivark. Learn about this from the article How to cook in a multivariate.
Other delicious and useful recipes for dishes in the multivark can be found in the article What can be cooked in a multivark.