How to get to Krasnoyarsk?
Krasnoyarsk is the capital of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, located in Siberia.
The distance between Moscow and Krasnoyarsk is 4000 km, so the most convenient transport for transportation will be an airplane.
Getting there by plane
A large number of companies carry out direct flights in this direction, but the most frequent ones are:
- Aeroflot on the Airbus A330-200; flight time - 4 h. 30 min.
- S7 Airlines on Boeing 737-800; flight time - 4 h. 45 min.
- Aeroflot on the Airbus A321; flight time - 4 h. 45 min.
- UTair on Boeing 737-800; flight time - 4 h. 45 min.
- Nordstar on Boeing 737-800; flight time - 4 h. 30 min.
- Transaero on Boeing 737-800; flight time - 4 h. 20 min.
Aeroflot planes depart from Sheremetyevo-D airport; S7 Airlines, Nordstar - from Domodedovo; Uteir and Transaero - from Vnukovo.
Arrival in Krasnoyarsk is made to the only airport in Yemelyanovo, which is located 30 km from the city center.
How to get to the airports in Moscow:
- Sheremetyevo: from the green metro line from Belorusskaya station by aeroexpress or from the Rechnoy Vokzal station by bus No. 851; from the violet branch of the metro - from the station "Planernaya" by bus No. 817.
- Domodedovo: from the green metro line from Paveletskaya station by aeroexpress or from the Domodedovskaya station by bus no. 308.
- Vnukovo: from the blue metro line from the Kievskaya station by aeroexpress; from the red metro line from the station "Yugo-Zapadnaya" by bus No. 611.
The average airfare from Moscow to Krasnoyarsk is about 7500 r.
If you are not a fan of flights, then you can get to Krasnoyarsk in other ways.
In the direction Moscow - Krasnoyarsk, 19 trains run (the minimum cost is about 4500 rubles). Travel time varies from 2 days. 8 hours to 2 days. 20 hours
Departures are carried out daily from Yaroslavl and Kazan stations.
The route passes through Moscow, Vladimir andNizhny Novgorod region, rep. Chuvashia, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Chelyabinsk, Kurgan, Tyumen, Omsk, Novosibirsk and Kemerovo regions, the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
Departure from Moscow takes place in the direction of Vladimir on the highway Enthusiasts on the M-7 highway.
To get to Krasnoyarsk quickly:
- On M-7, drive through Vladimir, Nizhny Novgorod, Cheboksary, Kazan, Ufa.
- Further move along the M-5 to Chelyabinsk.
- After passing Chelyabinsk, take P-254 to Kurgan, then - to Petropavlovsk, then - Omsk and Novosibirsk.
- Having reached Novosibirsk, change the direction to P-255 and head towards Kemerovo. And further on Р-255 you will reach Krasnoyarsk.
Variants of how to get to Krasnoyarsk are enough, so choose which one you prefer.
Of course, while in Krasnoyarsk, you need to go to popular places. For more information read our article. Where to go in Krasnoyarsk.
And if you plan to study in Krasnoyarsk, then you will be useful article Where to go to study in Krasnoyarsk.