Paper gifts for March 8
Paper is the most popular and environmentally friendly material for crafts. From it you can do almost everything that your fantasy wants. In this article we will look at how to make gifts from paper on March 8 with your own hands.
You will need:colored paper, scissors, needle, ruler, glue stick.
- Print or redraw the template.
- Cut it out.
- Attach the ruler to the dotted line and circle the needle.
- Circle each dotted needle to further shape it.
- Collect the diamond in this way: apply glue to the edges and collect half of the diamond.
- Put inside a candy, ring or other small gift, then collect the other half of the diamond.
- If desired, decorate to your taste with sequins.
Brilliant paper is ready! I recommend to watch the video master class!
Roses from money
You will need:printed bills of any denomination, wire.
- Bend the bill across the center.
- Turn the corners.
- Pull the middle wire.
- Make 4 blanks this way.
- Form a bud by joining the blanks.
- Wind the wire blanks, forming a stem.
- Make the right amount of roses.
- Collect and decorate the bouquet.
Roses of money are ready! I recommend to watch the video master class!
You will need:3 sheets of A3 format, black paper for pastel size 50x65 cm, 2 types of scrapbooking paper (red and with flowers), “Crystal Moment” glue, pencil, ruler, red satin ribbon, mug, 4 bars.
- Take a sheet of A3 format and draw a box diagram.
- Take another sheet of A3 format and draw out the side faces of the box.
- Take the third sheet of A3 format and draw out the box cover scheme.
- Cut out parts from 3 sheets.
- Glue the side faces of the box.
- Fold 2 times inside the edge of the cover.
- Fix with glue.
- Glue the sides of the box with black pastel paper.
- Cut out the black paper blank according to the scheme of the cover.
- Glue the cover with black pastel paper.
- Cut 4 rectangles 15x16 cm in size from black paper for pastels.
- Cut out 4 rectangles measuring 13x14 cm from red scrapbooking paper.
- Glue the inside of the box with black rectangles.
- Put a red ribbon on each side.
- Glue the red rectangles to the inside of the box over the tapes.
- Cut a 15x16 cm rectangle out of floral paper for scrapbooking.
- Glue it to the center base of the box.
- Cut a 13x164 cm rectangle out of floral paper for scrapbooking and glue it onto the cover.
- Lay out 4 bars on the sides and tie them with ribbons.
- Place the cup in the center, lift the edges and close the lid.
- Decorate the lid with a ribbon and tie a bow.
A box with a surprise ready! I recommend to watch the video master class!
You will need:colored thick paper, sheet of cardboard, scissors, glue.
- Create patterns for the petals: 6 - large, 6 - medium and 6 - small.
- Cut out the petals.
- Make cuts at the base of the petals.
- Fold the ends of the petals away from you.
- Turn the petals and glue the ends close to the notch to form a natural petal shape.
- Glue 6 large petals together in a circle.
- Glue the middle petals, and then small.
- Glue a piece of cardboard to the bottom of the flower.
- Fold the sheet in half and cut the “brush” from the side of the bend. Repeat this process with two more sheets.
- Separate and unfold the slotted sheets.
- Roll up the first sheet, then add the rest to form a core.
- Glue the core to the center of the flower.
Giant flower ready! I recommend to watch this video!
You will need:7 sheets of A4 format with the image of various banknotes (euro, dollars, hryvnia, rubles), white sheets of A4 format, silicate glue, scissors, glue gun, thick cotton, skewers 20-30 cm long, foam plastic, flat box on half wider than the bottom of the ship.
- Fold the boat out of a sheet of paper, as shown in the photo.
- Carefully turn the boat inside out so as not to tear it.
- Fold and iron the boat.
- Circle the boat on the contour on another sheet, then draw a dividing line and cut 2 parts.
- Glue them well, and glue them to the inside of the boat to create double-sided boards.
- Cut cash sheets into 1.5 cm wide strips.
- Tape the boat with cash stripes.
- Carefully coat the entire boat with glue for durability and leave for 2 hours to dry completely.
- Fold the same bills together and glue them together.There are 3 of them - from five, from three, and from four bills. It will be sails.
- Gently strung the sails on the skewers and fix the joints with glue so that they do not crawl.
- Take the boat and paste 3 pieces of foam inside.
- Insert the skewers in the foam for the front and rear yards. The front axle should be 1 \ 3 longer than the back. Make sure the lines are flush, then secure with a glue gun.
- Insert the skewers with the sails, having them at the same distance. It is worth noting that the deck should be less than the stern.
- Fold the threads in 2-3 layers with a length of a sail and additional centimeters on the ties.
- Tie the threads to the skewers, as shown in the photo.
- Cut 2 bills diagonally and fold the edges 0.4 cm.
- Glue the bills (sails) to the string threads.
- Make a sail to the stern in this way: do not twist the bill strongly in a tube, bend the edge, then glue.
- Fold the 3 bills in half, give them the shape of flags, then glue.
- Cover the deck with bills.
- Make the ship stand out of a flat box.
- Paste the desired background on the box.
- Glue the ship.
The ship of money is ready! I recommend to watch this video!
You will need:crepe paper of favorite flowers for buds, green crepe paper for leaves, rafaello candy, double-sided thin adhesive tape, green tape-tape, satin ribbon, packaging material for a bouquet, scissors, wire, pliers, wooden stick, if desired to create dew - transparent beads , glue gun, tweezers.
- Prepare the wire by making the right amount of stalks of the same length.
- Cut the long strips of corrugated paper, cut into 2 pieces a long strip of corrugations, then cut them into 4 pieces. There should be 8 strips, 6 of them will be needed for the bud of a tulip.
- Rotate each strip in the center, bend in such a way that the front sides of the strip are directed to one side.
- Make 6 blanks in the same way.
- Attach double-sided tape to the tip of the wire.
- Attach the candy to the tip of the wire.
- Collect the tulip bud in this way: take the first petal and attach it to the tape. Place the second and third petals near the candy and, holding with your fingers, fix the tape.
- Attach the remaining petals in the same way, forming a tulip bud and securing the tape.
- Trim excess tips of corrugated paper at an angle to the bottom of the bud.
- Wrap the stem with tape.
- Cut a strip of green crepe paper.
- Cut into two almost equal parts.
- Roll each piece 4 times and cut the leaves.
- Pull each leaf in a spiral using a wooden stick.
- Arrange the short leaf, and lower along the longer one. Each leaf fix tape tape. Tulip ready! Make the right amount of tulips in different colors.
- Collect the tulips in a bouquet in this way: connect the two tulips and pull them together with a tape, then add one tulip each, placing the colors in a checkerboard pattern.
- Cut 20 leaves, and place them around the perimeter of the bouquet, fixing the tape.
- Wrap the bouquet in wrapping paper and tie a ribbon.
- Create dew drops on the tulip buds, sticking transparent beads using tweezers and hot glue.
I recommend to watch the video master class!
Plate in papier-mâché technique
You will need:a plate, newspaper sheets, a brush, pva glue, a bowl of water, gouache, scissors, a transparent nail polish.
- Tear up 2cm of newspaper sheets.
- Place the dish upside down.
- Dip a piece of paper in a bowl of water and place on a plate.
- Thus, cover the entire plate. It should be noted that the pieces of paper should be completely wet and go beyond the edges of the plate.
- Apply a layer of glue to the entire surface of the plate.
- Apply a layer of wet paper.
- Repeat 5 and 6 points for applying the third layer.
- Apply a layer of glue to the entire surface of the plate and let it dry.
- After drying, apply pieces of wet paper to the entire plate. In the same way, make another 3 layers. Before applying each layer, be sure to coat with glue.
- Leave the plate to dry every 3 layers, all you need to apply 9 layers.
- Leave the plate for a day for complete drying.
- When the plate is completely dry, trim the edges and separate the paper plate.
- Fill the plate with white so that no newspaper can be seen, then leave to dry. Apply paint in several layers to the desired color saturation, each layer must be dried before applying the next.
- Apply a layer of red gouache on the bottom and border of the plate. During dyeing, use a minimum of water so that the paints do not mix.
- Paint the white parts of the plate in black.
- Draw branches, sakura flowers and leaves.
- Draw hieroglyphs on the edges of the plate.
- Wait until it is completely dry and varnish the craft.
Chinese plate in papier-mâché technique is ready! I recommend to watch the video master class!
A papier-mache technique
You will need:cardboard, scissors, newspaper sheets, adhesive tape, PVA glue, a brush, paints, a transparent nail polish.
- Print the cup template and transfer it to the cardboard.
- Cut out the parts of the cup and make cuts in the places of bending.
- Connect the sides of the cup using scotch tape.
- Secure with tape on both sides.
- Cut a strip of cardboard, glue the bottom of the cup and attach the strip around the bottom.
- Glue the cup with newspaper pieces in 3 layers.
- Leave overnight to dry.
- Paint it to your taste.
- Wait until it is completely dry and varnish the craft.
A cup in papier-mâché is ready! I recommend to watch this video!
Original roses made of colored paper
You will need:red colored paper, simple pencil, scissors, round object.
- Circle the object round shape on colored paper.
- In the circle draw a spiral.
- Cut a circle.
- Cut the helix in such a way that you have a “spring”
- Twist the rosette, in the same way make the right amount of roses.
Original colored paper roses are ready! I recommend to watch the video master class!
Creative colored paper flower
You will need:two-sided colored paper, glue gun, stick or skewer as a stem, a button.
- Take the square of the paper and connect the opposite corners in such a way to form a triangle.
- Fold the sides up to make a diamond.
- Bend the upper corners down and turn them from the center.
- Fold the workpiece in half and secure with a glue gun.
- Fold the 6 petals in this way, then stick to the stick.
- Glue the button in the center of the flower.