The village of Teplaya Gora, Perm region: between Europe and Asia
On the border of the Sverdlovsk region and the Perm region,near the Koiva River, a small settlement with a population was lost, in 2016, about three thousand people - Warm Mountain. The Perm region, where the settlement is located is rich in various minerals. The village is unremarkable in appearance, but has a rich history and cultural heritage.
History of settlement
The village of Teplaya Gora (Perm region) is located in the Middle Urals on its western slope near the Koiva River (tributary of the Chusovaya River).
January 8, 1880 was composed and signedpapers on the basis of which Count Pyotr Pavlovich Shuvalov on the property owned by him by right of ownership of the Biser dacha began the construction of a cast-iron works.
Planned production of cast iron in the volume of 300thousand poods (4 914 000 kg) per year. In February, permission was received to build the plant, and in June Count Shuvalov personally visited the plant and laid a new blast furnace. The plant was built 3.5 km from the Teplogorskaya railway station on the Warm Mountain, near the Koiva River. In May 1881, during a drought, a fire broke out and the plant burned down, and in 1884 it was rebuilt, and cast iron melting began to be produced in an eight-fused blast furnace.
Until they built the Gornozavodskaya railway,the plant's products were floated along the Koiva River, through Chusovaya to Kama. And ore (brown iron ore) to the enterprise was delivered from two mines - Teplogorsky and Gorevoznesenskogo.
For the operation of a blast furnace, a woodycoal. To produce it, not far from the factory, dozens of special furnaces were built, in which charcoal was produced. In winter, in a sleigh fashion, it was delivered to the factory in the amount necessary until the next winter. Coal was stored in special barns.
The factory changed the owners. In 1918 the enterprise was nationalized. During the Patriotic War, he served in the defense industry of the Soviet Union. But in the post-war years the blast furnace was too worn out, and the factory was re-qualified for the production of consumer goods. After the collapse of the USSR, the foundry could not withstand competition with foreign producers, and the plant was declared bankrupt.
Name of the settlement
There is such a story that its namethe village received in connection with the weight of dragging various cargoes up the mountain, to the railway station, since it is located on the mountainside, and the railway station is higher. To the peasants, with the load on their horses, it was necessary to go up to the station. After a heavy climb even in the winter, it was hot, and, with a heavy sigh, the cabmen said: "Oh, and a warm mountain!" Hence the name - the village of Warm Mountain.
The Perm region,and in particularGornozavodsky district, where the settlement is located, is rich in natural beauty and forests.
Now the main occupation for the local populationis the forest industry and the production of building materials. OAO "Teplogorsky Lespromkhoz" and OJSC "Teplogorsky crushed stone combine" work. The crushed stone plant feeds the Teplogorsky quarry located a few kilometers away.
Warm Mountain (Perm Territory) is the sourceWorking hands for a crushed stone plant and a quarry. The period of full development of the latter is about 40 years. His gabro-diabase breed has unique qualities and is the only one in Russia.
Attractiveness for tourists
Near the Warm Mountain was found the first diamond in Russia. In 1829, a 14-year-old teenager found him. Now here is a memorable stone, and the place is called the Diamond Key.
In the center of the town there is a memorial to soldiersGreat Patriotic War, which went to the front with the Teplogorsky railway station. They were workers of the plant, and many of the Urals. Soldiers subsequently formed Guards Red Banner Order Suvorov Zvenigorod-Berlin Division, took part in battles on the Kursk Dug and in the Battle of Stalingrad.
A memorial to the victims of the civil war and casting workers from a plant that suffered in 1941 during a blast furnace blast can be mentioned among the memorials.
In Warm Mountain there is a Children's Sports Schoolthe Olympic orientation reserve, the House of Culture (in which there is a library, a museum, a gym). Also in the village there is a closed special school for children with deviant behavior.
Not far from Warm Mountain and 9 km from the villageFractures, on the way to Kachkanar, there is a stele "Europe-Asia", built in 2003, 16 meters high. At the top of the structure is a two-headed eagle, and below, at the sides, is a griffin and a lion symbolizing Europe and Asia.
In the town, tourists often stop before traveling along the rivers Koiva and Vilve or to the Kolpaki mountain. The village is the last settlement before such hikes.