What is Casco?
This article is devoted to the question of what is hull insurance. First of all, it is one of the types of property insurance, namely cars. This type of insurance is voluntary, and only you (or another person specified in the policy) can receive payment on insurance. Although in some cases, voluntarily forced, namely in the case of purchasing a car on credit (the bank obliges you to insure a car through the hull insurance system). You will receive a CASCO policy payment in the following insurance cases:
- Accident (even if you are the culprit).
- Damage to the car due to illegal actions of third parties.
- Impact on cars of natural elements, foreign objects.
If you want to insure and draw up a CASCO policy, you should remember that it is almost impossible to insure a car older than 7 years, especially if we are talking about a domestic car.
In addition, when choosing an insurance company it is very important to understand that the rates for hull insurance in different companies are different.Therefore, it would be advisable to apply for payment to several companies, or to make calculations independently on the websites of insurance companies, using the CASCO calculator. What is CASCO, we have told, and now we will focus on the main indicators affecting the cost of the policy:
- Types of damage.
- Characteristics of the car.
- Installed alarm systems.
- The presence of a franchise (value of damage that you are willing to repair at your own expense).
- The number, age and experience of drivers.
Now you know what CASCO is. Choose the right insurance for your car, and then drive calmly.