Why is it bad to sleep long, and how to cope with this temptation
What threatens peresyp
Normal sleep duration is about 8 hours (plus or minus one hour).
With age, the need for prolonged sleep decreases, i.e. the older a person becomes, the less time he needs to sleep.
- Heart diseases. Long sleep adversely affects the functioning of the heart. Lovers of sleep threaten diseases such as hypertension, ischemia, and more.
- Overweight. During sleep, the metabolism slows down, which means there is an accumulation of fat. Moreover, fat accumulates not only on the sides of a person, but also on his internal organs, which complicates their work. Do not want to get obesity - get up early and exercise will become your companions of life.
- Psychological problems. After a very long sleep, a person gets out of bed is not in the best mood. If this happens often, then the amateur threatens to sleep with psychological problems, in particular, a depressive state.
- Headache. From a long sleep often begins to hurt the head, the brain vessels suffer.
- Diabetes. It is difficult to diagnose this disease in its early stages. Lovers of long sleep, besides leading a sedentary lifestyle, put themselves at risk for diabetes. This is confirmed by research.
- Sudden death. Yes, lovers sleep for a long time are risking their lives as well as those who are chronically sleep deprived. Too much sleep also shortens our life.